Dates used: 1877 -
Location of Fort: Glendive, MT
GPS N: 47-08.606
This was a temporary supply depot used to supply the construction and operation of Fort Keogh at the mouth of the Tongue River. It was located on the north bank of the Yellowstone River, across from Glendive Creek.
For more information see:
Return to Index Return to Montana Forts